Creative Writing - Do You Like Writing By Hand, Or Not?

 Written 10 Mar 21 - Transcribed 14 Mar 21


Assignment - 3 Minute Timed - Do You Like Writing By Hand Or Not?


*****************************************************


I'm a teacher, coach, consultant, lawyer, and entrepreneur.


I've taught a system for daily monitoring, measuring, and managing success, related to multiple different subjects, for years.


One part of that system involves writing simple "Success-Failure" lists. I insist that my students and clients do this daily Monitoring and Managing Practice by hand. Preferably with a pencil rather than a pen.


I believe writing by hand, regardless of the tool, but especially when using a pencil as the tool, engages and activates more brain cells and body parts. It requires more focus and concentration.  It demands more focus and concentration than any other method. 


I'm used to writing by hand.  I’ve always favored it and kind of love it.  I do most of my first draft business writing by hand, too. I highly recommended it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creative Writing - History of hands4 - Hands Part 4 - 3 Quick Memories - Highlights - As Part of Project -

Creative Writing - Describe Object - Tennis Racket - 20 Min Timed - Like Strawberry Exercise

Creative Writing - History of Hands - Part 2 - As Part of Project -